Among the fundraising efforts at SPE, an important one is Give Miami Day. Sponsored by the Miami Foundation, this is the largest annual philanthropic event in the Southern US. In 2014, a total of $5.2 million was donated by almost 20,000 donors on behalf of 520 local non-profit organizations. And in 2015, they raised almost $7 million dollars for 600 local non-profits!!!! This year, should be record breaking and we hope you will be part of this exciting day of philanthropy!
This is how it works: For a period of 24 hours, starting at midnight November 16th, you can go online and donate to the local non-profit organization of your choice.
Why donate to the FOSPE Children and Education Foundation on Give Miami Day:
- Opportunity to give to a cause that will outlast
- It’s the easiest and most efficient way to achieve immediate results
- Be socially responsible and support your community
- Safeguard against budget cuts
- It’s tax deductible
- Donations will be partially matched for a bonus gift to SPE offered by the Miami Foundation